Let me just say that my third trimester has been hitting me really hard! It could be that we moved last month and have been super busy and tired related to the move and unpacking but I am seriously feeling the fatigue, aches and pains, restless nights and just overall HEAVY! I know, I know, I really can’t complain…it comes with the territory right? Yes, it does but still…. I’m done. Baby Boy, I love you so much and I know you still need to cook but please know that those things you keep kicking are my ribs and it hurts…lol. Anyway, so here are a few things I’ve been feeling lately and what’s been going on in preparation for little man:
- Shortness of breathe
- Restless Legs
- Have to pee all the time also…
- Little man sitting on my bladder making me feel like I have to pee but then really don’t
- Waddling like a penguin already (I really try not to but there are certain times during the day that I am so tired that I can’t help it…lol)
- Sharp pains when baby decides to kick in a certain spot
- Hungry, I can eat pretty much all day everyday and I can’t control my sweet tooth
- Legs cramps!!! These are the worse! I typically get them in the middle of the night. Once I even felt paralyzed and started crying and had to call Joshio over to uncramp my leg
- Swollen ankles and feet
- Skin sensitivity- I’ve gotten these little pink dots all over my legs, hopefully they’ll go away.
We are still working on the baby room and I really can’t wait until it’s finished. I’ll share pics of everything once it’s done. We don’t have too far to go, just some details that take time to do. I have 3 baby showers this month-Yay! Which kinda makes the waiting for baby a little more bearable. Sometimes I want him here already so bad but then I’m like wait, I need to have my baby showers first-haha. I’ve pretty much taken everything I need out of storage and have the carseat ready and hospital bag is almost done! 🙂
Video Update below!