I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving holiday. There are so many things I am thankful for and I wanted to take the opportunity to share them. I also have a few outfit details (haven’t done an ootd post in awhile 😉 )
I am thankful for:
- My beautiful family, that no matter what happens in life I will always be surrounded by people that love and care for me.
- My daughter, she truly is a blessing to our lives and I thank God for everyday we get to spend with her.
- Pregnancy and our baby boy, after losing a baby you realize how precious life truly is. Can’t wait to meet our little man this March.
- My job, blessed to have such a great job where I am able to work on my own, learn something new everyday and still get to spend time with my family.
- Our new house, we haven’t closed yet but I grateful that the Lord has allowed us to sell our current home move into another soon 😀
- God’s love, graetful that no matter what his love endures forever
- My husband, grateful to have known someone for soo long that loves me so much and is such a great dad, son and husband.
The list could go on and on. Lord knows that I am grateful for all the little things in life as well. When there are so much people suffering in the world, just to have food and a roof over my head is such a blessing.
What are you grateful for?